You Can Trust Us with the Transfer of Your Precious Memories
New Streams Studio located in Sequim, WA, on the Olympic Peninsula, can handle the delicate process of protecting your memories for the next generation to enjoy. Bring us your old videotapes, film, slides, audio tapes and photos and we can transfer those memories to a digital medium of your choice.
Videotape Transfers to Digital
- All major formats (VHS, VHS-C, Hi8/Video8/Digital8, MiniDV)
- $19.95 per videotape for up to 2 hours on each tape, transferred to a gold, archival grade DVD.
- Transfer to flash drive or other hard media playable on your computer. Call us for details and pricing. Hard media cost is always extra, if we provide.
- All videotape transfers are performed in-house, here at out studio in Sequim. We do not outsource our work.
Film Transfers to Digital
- $0.19/foot – Super 8/Regular 8mm and 16mm silent
- $29.95 per authored DVD (up to 1050’ of film per DVD) or transfer to flash drive or other hard media (hard media cost not included)
- All film transfers are performed in-house by our professional frame-by-frame scanner.
- We transfer both Super 8 and Regular 8mm film formats
Audio Tape Transfers to Digital
- $29.95 per tape (no tracks) both sides
- $79.95 per tape (with tracks) both sides
- 7” reels – $49.95
- 3” reels – $29.95
Slide and Photo Scans to Digital
Standard photo (up to 8×10) or slide scan: $0.59/picture
- Does not include color correction or dust/scratch removal
- Scans are at a lower, web-friendly resolution (size dependent on the size of the photo or slide)
Premium photo or slide scan for up to 8×10: $0.99/picture
- Includes color correction and dust/scratch removal
- Scans are at a very high resolution for maximum quality
Need a new website or changes made to your existing one? New Streams Studio can handle all of your website design and development needs. With basic small business packages starting as low as $500, we can create a website for you to fulfill most any need within your budget. Please call us for more details.
9am – 5pm, Monday-Friday
10:30am – 2pm, Saturday